Gloriann Irizarry love to sculpt and will never stop creating.Art has been a great way to be creative and to express herself.Seeing your creation take form is an awesome feeling because ART is so rewarding. According to her, it’s very easy to use household items like LED lamps to light. This is how you do it:
- Hunt down some LED battery operated lamps and take the LED lamp apart.
- Grab a pack of Creative Paper clay and roll the clay into a ¼ thick sheet and use the clay sheet to cover the top of the lamp
- Pinch the clay all around the top of the lamp and make sure you cut any excess out and smooth all the edges with water to make it easy to work with.
- To give your sculpt the smile you’re looking for grab a sewing needle and free hand cut the eyes, nose and mouth off while removing any excess paperclay.
- Grab the aluminium foil and sculpt a dress form which you Press, twist and turn until you are completely satisfied with the form.
- While you wait for the dress core to dry work on sculpting the face. Add a little more clay on the eyebrows, cheeks and jaw to create the shape you want. You can make if chunky or thinner is all up to you.
- Smooth the edges all around the head to make sure is all round a plump. This will give Jackie O Lantern the pumpkin look you are looking for.
- Don’t forget to give her a set of arms and let the whole thing dry.You are good to go.
There you have it. Happy creating!