Learning a few basic techniques in this amazing world of mixed media art is accessible to everyone. This is what Michelle G. Brown who is passionate about mixed media art feels. She enjoys sharing her knowledge and techniques with others to allow them express their own creativity. Michelle understands too well that many people have an inner need to create.
Michelle decided to revisit the cute little vintage cards she had made during last year’s Easter while using ephemera sheet. Here are the materials she uses:
- Yellow and white card
- Glue stick
- Double sided tape
- Craft knife and rulers
- Ink and sponges, to decorate
- Mixed Media Ephemera Sheet
Instructions for this task include:
- Gathering materials and cutting out images for the card to the sizes you want.
- Cut out a cloud template from leftover card and sponge the clouds
- Edge the main image with black marker. Stick onto front of card with glue stick.
- Cut the inner card along lines parallel to bottom of card. Be careful with your measurements.
- Carefully fold tab out and close card to check it will fold flat then decorate the inside of the card with the same cloud template as on the card front and add some green grass.
You will eventually have a magnificent cute little Easter card!