More often than not, those who love crafting will always find themselves with so much time they can use to carry out crafting but sadly they usually don’t have the crafting ideas. If you don’t have any inspiration or any crafting ideas, borrow a leaf from the ideas below:
- Perhaps you revisit your early work and sketches from where you can borrow ideas. All along, make sure you have a sketch book or an art journal where you can put all these ideas for a later reference.
- Sort through your different colored pieces of paper and probably the different colors are likely to grab your attention and bring along a new idea which will spark your creativity.
- Put your creativity to test and start simple projects like making greeting cards which will eventually grow to something worthwhile.
- Look out for a drawer in your house of craft store that you have not looked at in a long while. You may find something you bought earlier on that either you did not use or it was forgotten and will likely trigger an idea in you.
- Your unfinished objects could also be a good source of something new and you can also transform it into something better.